Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little White Book

Well...did you enjoy the blog-hop?? Hope So!

It was a success, lots of traffic and lots of positive feedback, which is always great!

Anyway.....
Have you all seen that little logo, the simple white one just to the right of the blog?
Right below my Newsletter Subscription box?

Yes, that's the one...

click on it!...it will take you to a resource called The Little White Book of Surface Pattern Designers ... it is an AMAZING collection of designers, in a compact little white book of awesomeness. 

Not only are you provided with over 80 pages of eye candy designs, but details of HOW to contact us, should you want to commission designs or offer a freelance opportunity. 

Here is a sneak preview of my lovely page!


Check it out!!

1 comment:

Claire O'Connor said...

Carrie-Bug! I LOVE-Love-Love this design!!! I want it on sheets and Mac skins and curtains! And I want to get a copy of this book! I did not know you were going to be in it!! That rocks!! love you and your creativity is so dang inspiring!!